During this health crisis, the Wendt Center continues to provide virtual grief and trauma mental health services through a remote HIPPA-compliant platform.
COVID-19 has upended our sense of normalcy and launched us into a collective grief experience. While losses are vast, we at the Wendt Center for Loss and Healing continue to have an abundance of hope.
COVID-19 is a collective grief experience.
When grief and trauma impact organizations, individuals, or clinicians, the Wendt Center offers pathways to healing:
Wendt Center Tip Sheets
- Rethinking Rituals – Tips for Honoring Your Loved One During COVID-19
- Sitting with Grief – Tips for Supporting Loved Ones Who are Grieving
- Sharing Space – Tips for Group Living Under COVID-19
- Home Alone – Tips for Coping with COVID When You Live Alone
- Sustaining While Serving – Tips for Support for Victim Service Providers
- Small Moments for Mindfulness – Tips for Incorporating Self-Care into a Busy Schedule
- Families in Tight Quarters – Tips for Managing Big Emotions at All Ages
- Parenting in a Pandemic – Tips for Caring for Yourself While Caregiving
- COVID-19 and Your Staff – Tips for Maintaining and Improving Productivity
- Thriving in the New Normal – Tips for Employers
- Traversing Trauma in Uncertain Times – Tips for Creating and Sustaining Predictability
- Grieving in Uncertain Times – Tips for Tending to Yourself and Those Grieving with You